AI Monday - an event for AI explorers
AI Monday is a monthly networking event for those who are interested in AI. The aim is to share AI-knowledge and encourage organisations to initiate their change journeys.
- What? Networking, two crisp presentations, one AI-demo.
- To whom? AI curious people, change leaders, businesses with passion for data and disruption.
- Where? Oodi library, centre of Helsinki
When? Fall 2019 themes and events are:
- 2.9.2019 16:30 - 18:30 The human and the AI – understanding each other - Kino Regina
Mikko Alasaarela, CEO, Inbot
Pauliina Alanen, Silo.AI
Hannu Anttila, Moprim
- 21.10 17:00 - 19:00 Nothing but feelings - Maijansali
Reaktor, speaker to be nominated
Feelingstream, Terje Ennomäe
1001 Lakes, Marko Turpeinen
- 11.11. 17:00 - 19:00 State of AI - Kino Regina
Cool AI Startups
Teknologiateollisuus, Alexander Törnroth
- 16.12. 16:30-18:30 Fake it till you make it - Maijansali
- For me? Contacts, knowledge, change tools, ideas.
- On-line? Yes. T&T streams live presentations 17-18.
- Off-line? Yes. Presentation videos can be found on T&T pages and in the AI Monday archive.
Other points to note?
AI Monday -events are free of charge and accommodate 200 participants. Registration is needed (button below).
We would ask participants to arrive during the first half an hour so as not to disturb the presentations.
AI demos and the 9-minute talks, followed by Q&A are held half an hour after the start. Feel free to join the discussion on-line via Twitter (use #AIMonday) and live stream via www.tekniikkatalous.fi
Presentations are held in English.