AI Monday - an event for AI explorers
AI Monday is a monthly networking event for those who are interested in AI. The aim is to share AI-knowledge and encourage organisations to initiate their change journeys.
- What? Networking, two crisp presentations, one AI-demo.
- To whom? AI curious people, change leaders, businesses with passion for data and disruption.
- Where? EIT Digital, Aalto Open Innovation House, Maarintie 6, Otaniemi.
- When? Next AI Monday event takes place 16:30 - 19:00 on Monday 20th August. On stage:
- Teppo Voutilainen, head of New Services and Solutions at KONE: AI and people flow experience
- Zsuzsa Megyery, Spacecraft Engineering Projects Manager at ICEYE: Remote sensing and AI
- Marko Turpeinen, Director of EIT Digital Finland: My data
- AI Demo: Hannes Toivanen, Teqmine.
- For me? Contacts, knowledge, change tools, ideas.
- On-line? Yes. T&T streams live presentations 17-18.
- Off-line? Yes. Presentation videos can be found on T&T pages and in the archive.
Other points to note?
AI Monday -events are free of charge and accommodate over one hundred participants. Registration is needed (button below).
Light meal will be served. We would ask participants to arrive between 16:30 and 17.
AI Demo and the two or three 9-minute presentations, followed by Q&A are held 17-18. Feel free to join the discussion on-line via Twitter with #AIMonday
Presentations are held in English.
Further information: firstname.lastname@example.org +358 45 12 696 21.