AI Monday goes Spain - an event for AI explorers
AI Monday is a monthly networking event for those who are interested in AI organized monthly in Finland and Germany - and now for the first time in Malaga, Spain.
The aim of the event series is to share concrete AI-knowledge and encourage organisations to initiate their change journeys with real life examples of the business value of AI.
- What? Networking, Three crisp presentations, one AI-demo:
- Economic Singularity by Calum Chace, the author of Surviving AI and Economic Singularity
- AI and Ethics by professor Victor Muñoz-Martinez, The University of Malaga
- Impact on society by AI based on data by José F. Aldana
- Business Impact of AI by Reko Lehti, Strategy and Technology Expert, Partner of Taival Advisory
- Malaga based AI-startup Luis Gonzales from Fenix Gaming
- Where? Telefonica Show Room, Polo Contenidos Digitales Málaga, Avenida de Sor Teresa Prat 15, Malaga
When? 30th of September, at 18:00-19:45 (doors open at 17:30)
- What do I get? International contacts, knowledge, change tools, ideas.
- On-line? Yes, in Twitter - comment using hashtag #AIMonday
- Off-line? Yes, Event will be recorded and published on AI-Monday web pages - See also the archive and videos for other AI Monday presentations from Finland (link in the upper corner)!
Other points to note?
AI Monday -events are free of charge and accommodate 200 participants. Registration is mandatory, please find the registration button below. We would ask participants to arrive during the first half an hour so as not to disturb the presentations.
AI demos and the 9-minute talks, followed by Q&A are held half an hour after the start. Feel free to join the discussion!
All presentations are held in English.